So… I’ve put together a list of my books that fit into Sapphic Reading Challenge 2021 by @JaeFiction.
If you’re participating, make sure you check off the books you’ve already read.
Full details on the challenge are HERE.
Full list of my books on Amazon is HERE.
1. Enemies-to-lovers romance
2. Character with an everyday job
3. Return to hometown
4. Character is a journalist or reporter
6. Only one bed
7. Character with a physical disability, a chronic illness, or a mental disorder.
8. Character is a book lover
11. Ice queen character
12. Neurodiverse character
13. Longer book: A book of at least 120,000 words or 350+ pages.
14. Character is a medical professional
15. Genre you don’t usually read: i.e, mystery
17. Character is a teacher or professor
18. Coming out later in life
20. Nerdy/geeky character
21. Age gap romance
24. Character is a musician
26. Character was adopted/in foster care
27. Shy or socially awkward character
28. Character rocks a power suit
29. Book starts with the first day of a new job
30. Mystery: A book that revolves around a murder or other crime to be solved.
31. Friends-to-lovers romance
32. Body-positive book
34. Character works in the food industry
36. Road trip: any vehicle, including a plane or boat, will do.
37. Bisexual character
38. Animal on the cover
39. Girl-next-door character
40. Adventure in nature: e.g., hiking, kayaking, rafting, sailing, rock climbing, snow-shoeing, etc.
43. Part of a series
Umm… that’s a long list. How about I’ll just name the series:
44. Character is a business owner
47. Character who isn’t “Hollywood beautiful”
48. Character works in STEM: science, technology, engineering, or mathematics.
49. Forced proximity
50. Anthology, short story collection, novella: (17,500-40,000 words).